Jeremy brings a wide range of business and high-tech expertise to Scopus Commerce and its partners. He is a seasoned marketing and technology professional, having held roles in product management, business analysis and engineering.
Interdisciplinary technology-business issues:
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Product management and marketing
- Commercialization readiness
- Business and competitive analysis
Prior to founding Scopus Commerce, Jeremy was the VP of Product Management for TeknoScan Systems, a next generation homeland security technologies developer, where he drove new product introduction and marketing. As Director at Helix Commerce International, a boutique management consulting firm, he serviced a wide variety of large organizations to solve complex challenges. Jeremy also worked in investment banking and functioned in two startups as product manager. Earlier in his career, he held a broad range of roles at Nortel Networks, including R&D portfolio management, project management, engineering and business analysis.
- Master of Business Administration (joint MBA), Kellogg-Recanati
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc - Engineering), University of Toronto
In his position at Scopus Commerce, Harvey provides his deep experience in integrating marketing, alliances, joint ventures, and engineering . He combines this expertise with his knowledge of intellectual property transactions and his exposure to many domestic and international transactions.
Domestic and international:
- Product planning and marketing
- Technology contracting (sales and outsourced development)
- Technology business start-up advisory
Formerly, Harvey was Executive Vice President, Corporate and Commercial Affairs at TeknoScan Systems, a next generation homeland security technologies developer, where he developed agreements for the business, conducted due diligence activities and assessed and advised on government regulations. He has also advised on matters related to the financing of clients. Prior positions covered licensing, alliance formation and trade regulatory compliance and product systems software design.
- Bachelor of Arts, specializing in Psycho-linguistics and Psycho-cybernetics
- Following his undergraduate degree, he studied Law at the McGill Faculty of Law. During that period was also a Research Associate to the Quebec Cabinet Committee on Registration, advising the Chairman and the Minister of Justice on related matters