Jeremy brings a wide range of business and high-tech expertise to Scopus Commerce and its partners. He is a seasoned marketing and technology professional, having held roles in product management, business analysis and engineering.
Interdisciplinary technology-business issues:
- New product introduction (NPI)
- Product management and marketing
- Commercialization readiness
- Business and competitive analysis
Prior to founding Scopus Commerce, Jeremy was the VP of Product Management for TeknoScan Systems, a next generation homeland security technologies developer, where he drove new product introduction and marketing. As Director at Helix Commerce International, a boutique management consulting firm, he serviced a wide variety of large organizations to solve complex challenges. Jeremy also worked in investment banking at D&D Securities and functioned in two startups as product manager. Earlier in his career, he held a broad range of roles at Nortel Networks, including R&D portfolio management, project management, engineering and business analysis.
- Master of Business Administration (joint MBA), Kellogg-Recanati
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc - Engineering), University of Toronto
In his position at Scopus Commerce, Harvey provides his deep experience in integrating marketing, alliances, joint ventures, and engineering . He combines this expertise with his knowledge of intellectual property transactions and his exposure to many domestic and international transactions.
Domestic and international:
- Product planning and marketing
- Technology contracting (sales and outsourced development)
- Technology business start-up advisory
Formerly, Harvey was Executive Vice President, Corporate and Commercial Affairs at TeknoScan Systems, a next generation homeland security technologies developer, where he developed agreements for the business, conducted due diligence activities and assessed and advised on government regulations. At D&D Securities, he advised on matters related to the financing of clients. Prior positions covered licensing, alliance formation and trade regulatory compliance and product systems software design.
- Bachelor of Arts, specializing in Psycho-linguistics and Psycho-cybernetics
- Following his undergraduate degree, he studied Law at the McGill Faculty of Law. During that period was also a Research Associate to the Quebec Cabinet Committee on Registration, advising the Chairman and the Minister of Justice on related matters